I’m new to this TomatoCart thing. There are a few things I can’t seem to find out what is wrong. I’m hoping someone here can help. It seems that I'm having the same problem that the person who originally started this thread had. Someone replied and said it was a bug that is fixed in V.1.1.3 but I have V.1.1.3. Here are the problems I'm having...
1) I can’t figure out why some product entries will display the price and why some don’t. I think it must have to do with the ‘variables’ though. When I enter in variables for a product, the Quantity text field is removed, and the price displays as “O” . Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
You can see the difference:
• This product has no variables: www.bourbongirl.net//products.php?42&cPath=5
• While this one does: www.bourbongirl.net//products.php?142&cPath=42
• This product will display the price on the product listing page, but won’t display the price when you click on it to go to that specific product info page: www.bourbongirl.net//products.php?148&cPath=11
It seems like all the issue I’m having are all on the product info pages. Here are some other things I’m having issue with…
2) Here is the issue I’m having with the shoes:
I need the variable: Sizes to be listed in ascending order (size 1,2,3…). Some are, but some aren’t. I don’t know what I did different to get it all out of whack, and I don’t know how to go back and correct it. Isn’t there a functionality somewhere in the back-end office to be able to sort those variant entries?
Any help is extremely appreciated. I’m pretty frustrated trying to figure this out on my own!