|Version :||1.2 beta|
|Compatibility :||TomatoCart v1.1.x|
|Last Updated :||2011-02-25 02:11:22|
|Categories Name :||Payment Modules|
|Type Name :||Free|
|Developer :||Arthur Xie|
|Licence Name :||GPL v2|
Alipay is China’s leading online payment service by both number of users and total transaction volume. A member of the Alibaba Group, it enables individuals and businesses to securely, easily and quickly send and receive payments online. AliPay works like an escrow service, solving the issue of settlement risk in China.
With this extension you can accept Alipay payments in your TomatoCart webshop, you can configure to accept:
0) protocol "create_partner_trade_by_buyer"
1) protocol "create_direct_pay_by_user"
2) protocol "trade_create_by_buyer"
For Chinese guide please download the module and see readme_CN.txt
1) Since I only got licence for protocol "create_partner_trade_by_buyer", only this protocol been tested. So if you found any bug please let me know
2) Be sure to set "Preparing" as default order status (back end -> start -> Definitions -> Order status).
3) Only simplified Chinese supported.
4) If you are going to use this module as a payment method in your webshop, please provide a link back to HOMYCAR.
1) Download the package, unzip it and upload to your server (overwrite /checkout.php and /includes/modules/order_confirmation_form.php)
2) Go to back-end -> Start -> Modules -> Payment Modules, install Alipay module
3) After installation, edit and enable the module, then follow the instruction to configure it.
The upgrade guide is a step-by-step tutorial to help users to upgrade TomatoCart v1.1.7 to v1.1.8. If you have not yet updated to v1.1.7, please review its upgrade guide before applying these changes. [...]
By TomatoCart | august 21, 2012