|Compatibility :||TomatoCart v1.1.x|
|Last Updated :||2013-04-26 10:58:04|
|Categories Name :||Shipping Modules|
|Type Name :||Core|
|Developer :||TomatoCart Administrator|
|Licence Name :||Commercial license|
What does it do:
This shipping module adds real-time rates for Canada Post new Web Services System using the REST method as a shipping option on your store.During checkout, the cart will get real-time rates directly from CanadaPost.ca.
This does not use the older sellonline API
You can’t use your sellonline account in this system
You must signup with canadapost directly(It’s free. See the following requirement)
You must have a CanadaPost developer account. Sign up for free here:
* Uses the brand new (Mar 2012) Canada Post Web Services REST service.
* Supports Local, USA and Int\'l rates.
* Customers Get live shipping rates from Canada Post immediately during checkout.
* Automatically displays the proper quotes based on customer country code.
* Configurable alowed shipping services.
* Option to display delivery weight.
* Option to display delivery dimensions.
How to get started?
Click tutorial at http://blog.arvixe.com/how-to-get-started-with-canada-post/.
The upgrade guide is a step-by-step tutorial to help users to upgrade TomatoCart v1.1.7 to v1.1.8. If you have not yet updated to v1.1.7, please review its upgrade guide before applying these changes. [...]
By TomatoCart | august 21, 2012